Sunday, February 19, 2012

Something New to Sink Your Teeth Into! Vampire Music is Now Available.

Young Adult Paranormal Romance

Kristal falls in love with Saxon the first day she lays eyes on him in eighth grade, but someone or something is torturing him, and she fears for his life. When Saxon’s uncle from Romania sends him an electric guitar for his sixteenth birthday, there’s no doubt that he has a beautiful voice to go along with his musical talent, and their relationship is going well until Valentine’s night when he disappears. Dealing with the stress of his disappearance and her parents’ divorce, her own demons begin to drive her into the dangerous arms of anorexia. Three years later, Saxon returns, but he has changed. He’s a successful musician in a band called Dragos; he also wants nothing to do with her. Kristal is heartbroken, but even though her body is weakened, her will is not. She vows to find out the mystery behind Saxon’s changed behavior. Even learning about his dark side is no deterrent to her quest to be with him. On the night of what may be his final concert, they face the greatest challenge to their love...and their continued existence. Neither one is prepared for the showdown with the queen of the Dark Ones.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent, Michelle! Prob not really my style, but I'll read it anyway whenever it comes out. Beautiful cover, too! If you like, I can share this out on facebook, help you spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this cover and this description, I think Vampire Music will do very well. You're a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauralynn! Anya did a great job on the cover, didn't she? She's a gem!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Andrew C! I'm sure it's a little tamer than your normal reading fare. LOL. Since I credit Anne Rice for giving me the writing bug, I figured at least one vampire story was in my cards. I'm almost done editing and close to publishing. If you want to shout out about the book when it's out, that would be very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does look a little...sparkly...tho, huh? No problem, I can put you up on the website and our facebook page too. We support local artists! That is, if you're not adverse to being tagged as Houston or affiliate. I suppose I can lie, if you want. lol. Just tell me when, and the word will be spread. Write hard, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You know this story looks intense. I can't wait to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sandy! Just working on some final edits. So, I'll be publishing within a few days.

    ReplyDelete