Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Undead Situation by Eloise J. Knapp


I just finished reading The Undead Situation from Permuted Press. It's a great character-centered zombie tale that is full of action and doesn't shy away from the violence that zombie genre fans crave. At first, the main characther, Cyrus V. Sinclair, seems like a shallow, unlikeable bastard, but he grows on you and eventually finds his human side (a surprise even to himself.) My only disappointment was when it ended. I definitely look forward to the sequel, because I know Eloise has some more great adventures in store for this unusual character. Crack open a can of sweetened condensed milk, put your favorite warm fuzzy pet on your lap, kick back and enjoy!



View'>http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4550515-michelle-depaepe">View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment