Sunday, March 6, 2011

ROW 80 Check In

Not much to report. I had to go in to work for a good part of the day, so it did not turn out to be a writing day, despite the perfect gray and gloomy sky. I'm so close to finishing Eaters: Dark Journey. It's taking much longer than expected to wrap up the exciting, action-packed ending. But...I'm okay with that. I'd rather take a little longer and make it good than try to force it just to get it done. By next week, I'll be sending it to my readers to check for typos with their eyeball microscopes. (Funny. I just misspelled microscopes and had to correct it!  What's happened to my English teacher mother's genes? I used to help her grade papers! Tired fingers, I suppose.)

2 comments:

  1. best to take time the goals were our own - not set in concrete - the book is the thing - have fun next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get back to the writing, but I'm like you, my full time job is so hectic right now that I'm taking work home. Grrrr. But it pays overtime. :0)

    ReplyDelete