Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wuz Up Blogspot??? and Scary Gary

Blogspot has apparently been having some technical difficulties. I was unable to log in at all yesterday, and the night before that I could not add a comment. Obviously, I got in tonight, but the login was still a little odd. Yesterday, I found a tech site where a lot of Blogspot users listed the same problems. Whatever happened, I hope it's permanently fixed.

So...here's my late check-in for ROW80. Monday - 1427 words. Tuesday - 643 words. Wednesday -  500 words. Cheryl and Aidan are cruising into new trouble in Eaters: Destination.

I only read the comics in the paper each day for 'Scary Gary'. This week in monsterland, it's all about ZOMBIES.

1 comment:

  1. Computers...can't live with them, can't live without them. Okay, yeah, I just used a cliche. LOL

    Yay on the word count! You're really moving along.

    Scary Gary? I've never heard of that one!

    ReplyDelete